Cloud and Systems Administrator (Internship)
This comprehensive two-year program has been designed to keep up with the ever-changing advances in an Enterprise Systems Environment. Students will learn from a basic level of computer repair and networking technology, and continue to move forward as they progress through routing and switching technologies to gain industry wide certification that culminates with a professional level of routing and switching concepts and skills to take into the marketplace.
Graduates will also gain an in-depth understanding of concepts and configuration of Microsoft Systems management using server and client-side configuration best practices. After completion of routing and switching and Microsoft technologies students will move forward into Cloud and virtualization technologies that consist of VMware server virtualization. Citrix Application virtualization as well as cloud technologies that include Azure, AWS and Office 365 Administration.
After completing all programs of study students will be granted a co-op placement with an IT consulting/implementation that provides hands on real world experience. Graduates of this two-year program will be job ready and sought after as Systems Administrators with heavy focus on Server, virtualization and cloud technologies as well as having a professional working knowledge of network administrator concepts and implementation.
- State-of-the-art facilities, technology and computer equipment. Learn what is in demand in the market today to prepare for your future employment tomorrow.
- Job placement assistance and support. After you graduate, our professional Counselors help you create your resume prepare for interviews and find employment.
- Industry experienced training instructors. We provide 100% hands-on training by persons that have real-world job experience in the industry. Internationally recognized. If you are a Foreign Student
- searching for Canadian education, prestigious diploma which will be fully recognized anywhere in the world.
- To provide the knowledge and skills required for the installation LAN ’s, network hardware, software and VOIP phone systems.
- To enable students to implement and maintain Internet, Intranet and extranet networks.
- To provide an educational foundation for a range of service, installation and management careers in computer networking.
- To provide specialized studies directly relevant to individual vocations and professions in which students are working or intend to seek full time employment.
- To enable students to make an immediate contribution to any new employer.
- To provide flexibility, knowledge, skills and motivation as a basis for career development and as a basis for progression to graduate and post-graduate studies programs.
- To prepare students for the internationally recognized Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE) examination.
- To prepare students for the internationally recognized Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA) examination.
- To prepare students for the internationally recognized Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP) examination.
- To prepare students for the internationally recognized VMware Certified Professional – Data Center Virtualization examination(VCP-DCV).
Network Administration, Network Support Technician, LAN Administrator, User Support Technician,Technical Support Analyst, VOIP Phone Systems Installer, computer system development, network implementation and operation, network deploying, software package customization, training and management.
On successful completion of this course students will have gained the knowledge and skills required to install and maintain LAN’s, network equipment, hardware and software and VOIP Telephone Systems. Specific job skills include:
- Implementing, managing and supporting VOIP enabled network information systems.
- Resolving Network Issues Independently.
- Installing, configuring, maintaining and troubleshooting network servers. Building and maintaining microcomputers and peripherals used in the network.
- A complete understanding of Microsoft Windows operating systems and how to manage network operating systems.
- Installing, configuring and upgrading Network Server Operating Systems.
- Ensuring security and integrity of local networks and Wide Area Network.
- Implement and maintain Internet, intranet and extranet networks.
- Provide and maintain technical documentation for maintenance and resolution of network issues
The following is an outline of courses required for successful completion of this program.
IMPORTANT NOTE: All courses are the most recent, updated course material available for Microsoft and CompTIA.
- Repair Technician
- Network Technician
- Windows Server Basics
- Windows Server Intermediate
- Windows Server Advanced
- VMware Certified Professional – (VCP-DCV)
- Designing and Implementing Server Infra-structure
- Advanced Server Infrastructure
- Introduction to Route and Switch(CCNA R&S)
- Network Security Essentials
- Advanced Routing Technologies(CCNP Route)
- Advanced Switching Technologies(CCNP Switch)
- Route and Switch Troubleshooting(CCNP TSHOOT)
- Azure Cloud Technologies
- AWS Cloud Technologies
- Office 365 Administration
- Citrix Virtualization Administration
- Co-Op Placement
At the conclusion of this full time study course, students will be required to take professional certification exams. Once a student passes the tests, they will have CompTIA A+, Network+, CCNA R&S, CCNP R&S, MCSA, MCSE, VCP, Cloud Technologies and Security professional certifications in addition to their graduation certificate. The Network Specialist training program permits students to take courses in any order and provides them with the flexibility to customize their training program where courses are available. Students will graduate when all courses have been completed having received a passing grade, all professional examinations have been passed, and all required class projects are successfully completed. Students may also take both part time and full time courses to shorten the time it takes to graduate from the program.
The following is a list of the books and/or course materials required by the student for this training program:
- SBN 0-471-80872-5 Data Communications & Networks
- ISBN 0-471-77273-9 Network Routing Basics
- ISBN 0-471-22474-x Wireless Local Area Networks
- ISBN 0-7645-4872-5 TCP/IP Bible
- ISBN 0-7821-4374-1 Network Security Foundations
NOTE: This package of books may change periodically to reflect new software of changes to the curriculum.
Depending on the options you choose when you enroll, the cost of books and/or course materials may be fully or partially covered as part of your tuition fee. Special discount pricing for books, computers and computer equipment is available for all full time and part time students attending classes at NetPLUS College.
For further details regarding the course materials and all required and optional fees related to this program, please speak to your Student Admissions Counselor.
Cloud and Systems Administrator (Internship)
- Duration : 104 Weeks
- Certificates : Yes
A typical full-time annual salary for this career ranges from $65,000 – $95,000