Microsoft Exchange Server
In this course, you will learn to plan, deploy, secure, and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 messaging environment. You will also gain the knowledge and skills needed to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Microsoft Exchange Server 2016.
You will gain the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 messaging environment. You will learn how to configure Exchange Server 2016, and you will discuss the guidelines, best practices, and considerations that will help you optimize your Exchange Server deployment.
This course requires that student meet the following prerequisites, including that they have:
- An understanding of networking fundamentals.
- An understanding of basic AD DS concepts.
- An awareness and understanding of security best practices.
- Basic knowledge of server hardware.
- Experience working with, and configuring, Windows client operating systems, such as Windows 8.1 or Windows 10.
Deploying and Managing Exchange Server
- Server 2013 Prerequisites and Requirements
- Exchange Server 2016 Deployment
- Managing Exchange Server 2016
Planning and Configuring Mailbox
- Mailbox Server Role
- Planning the Mailbox Server Deployment
- Configuring Mailbox Servers
- Managing Exchange Server 2016 Recipients
- Managing Exchange Recipients
- Planning and Implementing Public Folder Mailboxes
- Managing Address Lists and Policies
Planning and Deploying Client Access Server
- Planning Client Access Server Deployment
- Configuring the Client Access Server Role
- Managing Client Access Services
Planning and Configuring Messaging Client Connectivity
- Client Connectivity to Client Access Server
- Configuring Outlook Web App
- Planning and Configuring Mobile Messaging
- Configuring Secure Internet Access for Client Access Server
Planning Exchange Online and Configuring DNS Records
- Plan for Exchange Online
- Configure DNS Records for Services
- Explain how to add custom domains to customize these domains to the organization’s requirements.
- Recommend a mailbox migration strategy for moving to Exchange Online.
- Plan for implementing Exchange Online within your organization.
- Configure DNS records services.
Administering Exchange Online
- Configure Personal Archive Policies
- Manage Anti-malware and Anti-spam Policies
- Configure Additional Email Addresses for Users
- Create and Manage External Contacts, Resources, and Groups
Planning and Implementing Disaster Recovery
- Planning for Disaster Mitigation
- Planning and Implementing Exchange Server 2016 Backup
- Planning and Implementing Exchange Server 2016 Recovery
Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Message Transport
- Planning and Configuring Message Transport
- Managing Transport Rules
Planning and Configuring Message Hygiene
- Planning Messaging Security
- Implementing an Anti-Virus Solution for Exchange Server 2016
- Implementing an Anti-Spam Solution for Exchange Server 2016
Planning and Configuring Administrative Security and Auditing
- Configuring Role-Based Access Control
- Configuring Audit Logging
Monitoring and Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2016
- Monitoring Exchange Server 2016
- Maintaining Exchange Server 2016
- Troubleshooting Exchange Server 2016
Microsoft Exchange Server
- Duration : 40 hours
- Certificates : Yes
Course Description In this course, you will learn to plan, deploy, secure, and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 messaging environment. You will also gain the knowledge and skills needed to monitor, maintain, and troubleshoot Microsoft Exchange Server 2016. You will gain the knowledge and skills to configure and manage a Microsoft Exchange Server 2016 […]