To adapt to the changing business environment, your Disaster Recovery (DR) strategy needs to evolve quickly. You need DR systems that are not just effective in handling complex adverse scenarios, but can also proactively assess your DR needs on a continuous basis.
NetPLUS’s comprehensive suite of DR Services, backed by world-class infrastructure and end-to- end managed services, ensures that your mission critical systems continue to be available and responsive under the most adverse of circumstances. We help you build and manage a robust DR system that you can trust, ensuring that your customers and partners never feel a difference in your quality of service.
Why NetPLUS Disaster Recovery Services?
World-Class Infrastructure & Facilities
- Wide variety of IT infrastructure models to deploy DR system
- Robust and highly resilient cloud infrastructure setup across multiple seismic zones
- Highly secure colocation options for super critical applications
- State of the art DRM tools for DR Management and Automation
Flexible Deployment Options
- DR on Public Cloud for public facing interfaces or applications outside the firewall
- Private cloud or VPC setup for mission critical workloads with high performance or security needs
- In-house or third party datacenter options
- Complete flexibility for DR infrastructure capacity provisioning (10% to 100%)
- Work Area Recovery (WAR) Seats: Dedicated or Shared
- In-house resource deployment or end-to-end Managed Services
Replication, Recovery & Failover
- Connecting primary and DR (Near or far) setups through WAN links like MPLS / P2P leased line or IP VPN
- Best in class technologies for data replication and high availability
- Deep expertise around native applications for data replication (Oracle Data Guard, SQL Log Ship etc.)
- Planned DR Drills to execute DR readiness and evaluate effectiveness
- Structured approach to DR planning and consulting, including business analysis, assessment of mission critical workloads, utilization & performance needs, platforms, security, etc.
- DR on Cloud – Scalable, flexible and cost effective option for DR
- DRaaS – Pay-per-use suite of DR management applications and integrated managed services